Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Week 1 Update

Week 1 is over! Yay!

Today is my official weigh-in day. I lost 1.8 pounds! I have now lost 3.4 pounds overall since I began exercising 5 weeks ago. This week I began "dieting" and/or making a concious effort to eat better and that is what made all the difference.

Here is my recap of what I accomplished this past week:

*5 workouts at the gym
*1 trip to the grocery store
*Only 4 meals from restaurants (only 1 fast food)
*Cooked more meals
*Ate nothing processed or from a can
*Dramatically reduced unhealthy carbs (a few handfuls of sunchips, one flour tortilla and one serving of whole wheat pasta is all that I consumed)
*Lots of lean meats, eggs, veggies, fruit and yogurt
*Took body measurements and calculated body fat and waist-to-hip ratio
*Switched to light salad dressing
*Started mixing juice half and half with water

Negative Experiences:

*Feeling hungry often between meals
*Frequent headaches
*Low energy
*Cravings

Goal for this week:

*Drink more water
*Eat better breakfasts

Would love to hear about your ups and downs.
Do you have a new goal for the week?

Love,
Blondie

No comments:

Post a Comment