Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A bit hope and willpower , we will make it work!

Hi Everyone,
I have been very sick in the past couple of weeks and did not get to post anything. I started my diet and work out plan yesterday. I did not take in more than 1000 calories and I got on the treadmill and walked (fast paced) for 45 minutes and 2 1/2 miles. Lost around 400 calories. (I know it's not much , but its a start =) )
I miss the days that I was able to go to a store and purchase whatever I like that did not look like a 80 year old would wear. I am really determined to get this plan going. I do not like to go anywhere because I always have the issue that I will not find anything to wear. I hate running out of breath going up and down the stairs.
I usually have very low blood sugar so maybe this goal will help with that also. I was going through blogs, websites etc and I found a useful site that is called the Spark People.
You can keep track of your milestones, daily work outs, calories burned, get diet menus and etc. I found it very useful and I hope it will help the rest of you. I am so glad that I have all the ladies that are determined just like myself and will change our lives not only by looking great but also by getting healthier.
My plan is to go to the gym at least 5 times this week. Not to eat any deserts and have only 1 can of soda (caffeine intake is a must due to migraines, and I can not stand diet soda)
After having my first child, I lost 80 lbs in about 4 months by going to the gym and eating healthy food without starving. I kept the weight off until I got pregnant for the second time. I would like to be a size 8 again.
I hope everyone is having a great week! Good luck with all of your goals! Let's make this happen ladies!
Hugs
Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment