Thursday, March 31, 2011

Busy Bee

I've had a very productive week. I'm launching a second shop on Etsy, while building a brand people recognize no matter where they see it. It's fun and pretty exciting. I am not getting enough sleep and I'm not eating much. I'm just so busy and distracted. The scale proves it. My diet seems to be successful.

Except for one thing. I'm not really dieting. I'm just busy. And happy. And I have things to look forward to. A real weight loss - a real shift in my eating habits has to be permanent and not just a bi-product of my environment. Otherwise it's just another version of the yo-yo dieting that has plagued so many of us our entire lives.

The good part is that I'm paying attention. I've caught myself. I went to the store today and stocked up on healthy snacks I love. I'm watching the clock and trying to eat regularly even if I'm not thinking about food.  So I'm less likely to binge at the end of the day. And I'm blogging about all of this - keeping me accountable to myself and my buddies here. All of these actions together will hopefully lead to a more permanent relationship with food.

Do you have time you are less likely and more likely to eat? What do you do to try to balance it all?

No comments:

Post a Comment