Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A new Journey

I've been an emotional eater for a very long time.  I'm obsessed with food. Even when I'm not hungry I'll think about what I'll eat next. When researching vacations you'll find me salivating over food pictures, not destinations. I have a very hard time of grasping the concept of eat to live and not live to eat.

I made it through day one of my new lifestyle (remember diet is a bad word!) and I'm feeling ok. I'm not hungry but I'm not exactly satisfied either. I think it will be an exciting challenge to find new foods that will appeal to me, my preschooler and my picky hubby! 

I have the largest goal here by a long shot- by double actually. Its embarrassing and daunting. It's hard to even imagine  that kind of life changing commitment. I'm so thankful I have a bunch of new friends to support me in the process!

~Candie

1 comment:

  1. I definitely understand the food obsession.
    Thanks to all of you ladies for making this commitment. Every avenue of support is helpful. :-)

    ReplyDelete